terça-feira, novembro 21, 2006

Cornholio - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cornholio - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia: "# 'I am the Great Cornholio! I come from Lake Titicaca! M-heh heh, yeah, Titicaca! Titty-kaka!'
# 'I am Cornholio! I need TP for my bunghole!'
# 'I need TP for my bunghole...bunghole!
# 'Are you threatening me?'
# 'You will give me TP, bungholio!'
# 'I am Cornholio! I need TP for my Bunghole!'
# 'Are you threatening me? My bunghole will not wait!'
# 'You do not want to face the wrath of my bunghole!'
# 'The principal! He will give me TP!'
# 'Do you have any TP? TP for my bunghole?'
# 'I am a gringo!'
# 'Trick or Treat, sonofabitch!!'
# 'I want all your 'crappucino'!'
# 'The streets will flow with the blood of the nonbelievers!'
# 'Come out with your pants down!'
# 'I'd hate for my bungholio to get polio!'
# 'Español? Es-bunghole!'
# 'You are a bunghole! And so am I! There will be more bungholes after me!'
# 'The bunghole! It is nothing to be ashamed of!'
# 'You must bow down to the Almighty bunghole!'
# 'You can take me, but you cannot take my bunghole! For I am the Great Cornholio! M-heh heh heh. I have no bunghole!'
# 'You cannot escape the Almighty Bunghole!
# 'Aaah, rolio...rolios for my bunghole!'
# 'You cannot run from your own bunghole'
# 'I shall claim "

Nenhum comentário: